Ok, so much for using the blog to keep up with writing. This post is now seven days late. This week has been ho-hum. Still working my Being Erica script. I believe this is my fifth re-write of the plot. It's been a good learning experience. I completely underestimated the difficulty of writing for this show. I even discovered the creators themselves are quoted as saying that the show is incredibly difficult to write, and these are people with tv experience under their belt! Story of my life - given the choice between a lifesaver and paddling through the water with my hands, I always choose the latter.
Today I wrapped up my grad school application to Pratt's Arts and Cultural Management Program. I have no idea what I am doing. A few months ago, I was all over this. I thought - yes this is what I am meant to do with my life, arts administration! I've finally found my calling, hallelujah. Flash forward three months later and I am re-thinking the whole thing, after I get all three of my references lined up. Bravo. I am a genius. Mind you, a mere six months ago I thought my calling was to a photographer. And today I posted a call-out asking people to collaborate with me on creating a documentary. I mean, seriously. I am all over the map! I wish I could just pick one thing and stick to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment